Resources for recovery
START HERE! – The Rock County AODA Walk-in Clinic phone number is 608-743-2405. They can help you get started on the road to recovery.
Other helpful phone numbers:
- Rock County Crisis Intervention: 608-757-5025
- DROP Program (Death, Recovery or Prison): 608-314-7019
- LifeLine 2 Recovery: 608-531-8685
Use the links below to download PDF documents containing details and contact information for local substance recovery services. You can call 2-1-1 to ask about local resources.
- Narcan/Naloxone Access (Rock County)
- Sober Living Resources (Rock County and surrounding areas)
- Sober Living Resources (Dane County)
- Residential, Inpatient, Detox & Medication Assisted Treatment Directory (Wisconsin & Illinois)
- Hope Haven Residential Treatment Program
- Beloit AA Meetings
- Janesville AA Meetings
- Badgerland Area Narcotics Anonymous Meetings
- Micah Project Application – Woman’s Recovery Home
- Families Fighting Addiction
- SMART Recovery
- PSG – Mental Health & Substance Use Treatment Services
- Jessie Crawford Recovery Center
This Just In! Rock For Recovery 2019 is HERE!
View Rock For Recovery 2018 HERE!
Make sure you go check out what an amazing event we had! Thank you again to everyone that participated in making this such a success.