Join the Rock County Trauma Task Force to help us create a trauma-informed community.
The Trauma Task Force Mission
Engage community partners in promoting awareness, prevention, support and treatment to reduce adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) and to mitigate the impact of potentially traumatic events on children and adolescents.
Task Force Goals
- Increase knowledge about ACEs and trauma and their impact on health and wellbeing
- Increase the capacity of partners to utilize trauma-informed and gender-responsive procedures and practices
- Increase access to evidence-based trauma intervention and treatment
- Reduce the number of ACEs experienced by local children
- Reduce negative consequences following trauma (substance abuse, depression, behavioral problems at school, etc.)
The task force meets on the 4th Thursday of each month at noon on the 5th floor of the Rock County Courthouse, Room N1-N2.