Why should you talk to kids about alcohol? Underage drinking is a real problem in Wisconsin and it starts earlier and can be more dangerous than you might think. But parents, loved ones, and other caring adults can make a real difference. All you have to do is talk. Having small, casual conversations with kids, starting around age 8, can help prevent underage drinking. https://jm4c.org/partners/parents/
This page lists JM4C’s upcoming special events. For a full listing of events, including committee meetings, please visit our Calendar of Events page.
- July 26 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- August 30 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- August 31 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- September 27 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- October 25 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- November 29 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm