ROCK FOR RECOVERY 2018 (Formerly Hope Over Heroin)
Rock For Recovery 2018 will take place at the Rock County 4-H Fairgrounds Craig Center on October 3 from 6:30 – 8pm. Motivating guest speakers will follow a resource fair designed to help the community understand the opioid crisis, find resources for themselves and loved ones, and celebrate the successes of those overcoming opioid use disorders. Full event details can be found here.
A walk to raise awareness will take place prior to the event – click here to join!
Resources for recovery
START HERE! – The Rock County AODA Walk-in Clinic phone number is 608-743-2405. They can help you get started on the road to recovery.
Other helpful phone numbers:
- Rock County Crisis Intervention: 608-757-5025
- DROP Program (Death, Recovery or Prison): 608-314-7019
- One2One Recovery Coaching: 608-290-1128
Use the links below to download PDF documents containing details and contact information for local substance recovery services. You can call 2-1-1 to ask about local resources.
- Narcan/Naloxone Access (Rock County)
- Sober Living Resources (Rock County and surrounding areas)
- Sober Living Resources (Dane County)
- Residential, Inpatient, Detox & Medication Assisted Treatment Directory (Wisconsin & Illinois)
- Recovery Writers Group Flyer
- Heroin Anonymous Meeting Flyer
- The Yoga of 12 Step Recovery Meeting Flyer
- Beloit AA Meetings
- Janesville AA Meetings
- Badgerland Area Narcotics Anonymous Meetings
- Micah Project Application – Woman’s Recovery Home
The Rock County Rx Drug Abuse & Heroin Task Force promotes awareness, prevention, treatment, and recovery to reduce the heroin epidemic.
View Hope Over Heroin 2017