Whether you are looking for help with an opioid use disorder or want to join the battle, the Rock County Rx Drug Abuse & Heroin Task Force is a great place to start.
Raising awareness in our community
Collaborate with community partners in promoting awareness, prevention, treatment and recovery to reduce the heroin epidemic.
Resources for recovery
START HERE! – The Rock County AODA Walk-in Clinic phone number is 608-743-2405. They can help you get started on the road to recovery.
Other helpful phone numbers:
- Rock County Crisis Intervention: 608-757-5025
- DROP Program (Death, Recovery or Prison): 608-314-7019
- One2One Recovery Coaching: 608-290-1128
Use the links below to download PDF documents containing details and contact information for local substance recovery services. You can call 2-1-1 to ask about local resources.
- Narcan/Naloxone Access (Rock County)
- Sober Living Resources (Rock County and surrounding areas)
- Sober Living Resources (Dane County)
- Residential, Inpatient, Detox & Medication Assisted Treatment Directory (Wisconsin & Illinois)
- Recovery Writers Group Flyer
- Heroin Anonymous Meeting Flyer
- The Yoga of 12 Step Recovery Meeting Flyer
- Beloit AA Meetings
- Janesville AA Meetings
- Badgerland Area Narcotics Anonymous Meetings
- Micah Project Application – Woman’s Recovery Home
The Rock County Rx Drug Abuse & Heroin Task Force promotes awareness, prevention, treatment, and recovery to reduce the heroin epidemic.
View Hope Over Heroin 2017